Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Back Again

All right, I'm just going to put it out there:all my life I have been surrounded by the paranormal.
I don't think I'm a sensitive or a medium or whatever, though.
All the women in my family seems to have the ability to see the unseen, very few of the men do.
All 4 of my children have inherited the ability to some degree.

I do not see dead people or at least I haven't seen dead people in quite a few years.

The house we lived in we experienced everything from seeing shadow men to seeing full-bodied apparitions to hearing chains to slamming (& locking doors).

I always assumed that it was the house until I got married and moved into a brand new, never lived in mobile home and things followed so now I just assume our family is haunted.
Things follow us.
To me, it's not a really big deal because you know I grew up with the things.
Yeah, it's scary I'm human, but I don't totally freak & call in the Ghost Busters.

I never talk about it, I don't allow the kids to talk about it because I assume people are like Husband:you're crazy.it's all in your head. You have an over active imagination.

Life is hard enough without being viewed as crazy.

So why am I rambling on about it ?
After years of peace something is back.
We hear knocks on the wall and the house never feels empty,last week we tore the house apart looking for Daughter's phone-literally tore everything out and we walked back into the living room and there it was sitting on top of the cable box and today Son#2 called me "mom the house is haunted" I'm like no duh what's up? "Well I tore the house apart looking for the remote, walked in the bedroom to get yours and when I got back to the living room it was sitting on daddy's chair arm."

And it never happens when Husband is around, or at least he won't admit anything is going on.
I do sometimes wonder if him waking up in the middle of the night is middle age bladder issues or if he's hearing what we hear.

So I'm looking up the smudging ceremony online, and I'm finding sage smudge sticks.
I've never tried to cleanse a house, my beliefs have always been to ignore it and leave it to heck alone, but I'm really sick of it.

I put it to peace once by taking the Bible around and reading that verse in the Bible about casting out demons, but I don't think that's a real cleansing and to be honest I don't have that kind of faith anymore.
If you don't have faith & you try that:you're opening yourself up to a world of hurt.

I've often wondered what exactly my ancestors were up to in order to have this whatever it is pass from generation to generation.

And yes, I am a nut case, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment