I have significant hearing loss; that's kind of important.
A lot of times I really can't hear all that great.
I was in the kitchen this morning, all alone, 'cause it was before 9 am. Husband and Daughter don't budge from those beds until after 10 am.
I had a sink full of water, so no water was running.
I had a stove eye plate in my hand, so no splashing water.
My back was to the kitchen door.
Out of nowhere, right in my ear, loudly, I hear #3 going, “Whut?”
It was #3; mothers know their children.
So I went to the front room; my locked door was unlocked—#3 doesn't have a key.
There is no one in the front room, so I go to the bedroom. Husband and Daughter are asleep.
I confess that I woke Daughter up and made her go lay on the couch to keep me company.
After I had company, I looked outside—no #3, no truck, no dog.
No clue.
A side note: I've not had hives in over a month, and on my left leg were, I assume, hives that strongly looked like a bear had scratched me.
No comments:
Post a Comment